NiskaBanja is located 10 km Southeast from Nis, on the road to Sofia. It is situated under the forest covered Koritnik hill, protected from cold, north winds by Svrljig mountains, and it bathes in the sun from the East and the West throughout the entire year.
Natural, healing factors of Niska Banja are: mild, temperate-continental climate, thermo-mineral water, and natural mineral mud.
Temperate-continental climate with more than 70 hectares of forest,has a soothing effect, and it’s exceptionally favorable in curingand convalescence. With the annual average temperature of 11.7°C,NiskaBanja belongs to one of the warmest areas in Serbia.
Niska Banja has 5 mineral water springs: Glavnovrelo, Suva Banja,Skolskacesma, BanjicaiPasjaca. The water is classified as alkalineearth homeotherm (temperature ranging from 36-38°C), slightlymineralized, with the capacity of 56 litres per second. It’s richin minerals: natrium, calcium, magnesium, potassium, chlorine, aswell as in hydrocarbons, sulphates, nitrates, and silicone-dioxide solution. The healing characteristics of the water are intensified by the increasedconcentration of radon gas which has a beneficial effectin curing:
- high blood pressure, heart diseases, rheumatic disorders, fracture healing,respiratorysystemdisorders, nervous system disorders, stomach and intestine disordersand gynecological diseases.
- mineral mud is also one of NiskaBanja’s natural factors which is obtained from ground tufa, sedimented on the springs, and used incuring rheumatic disorders.
The Institute Niska banja is a modern health, scientific and research institute, employing a large number of outstanding doctors, specialists,PhDs in the field of medical science. The Institute is supplied with modern medical equipmentfor treatment and diagnostics of cardiovascular and rheumaticdiseases, along with the equipment for physical therapy and modern biochemical laboratory, enabling the qualitytreatment according to the highest world standards.
The Institute also includes 4 clinics and departments: the Clinic for rheumatology, Cardiovascular diseases clinic, Rehabilitation department and a Department for orthopedic surgery.
The total accommodation capacity of the Institute counts560 beds, divided into 3 units: ’’Radon’’, ’’Zelengora’’, and’’Terme’’. Each of the units is a separate whole with complete therapy blocks.
WELLNESS & SPA:
Niska Banja also offers wellness and spa programs helping your body and soul establish harmony and reduce stress. You may choose relaxation through a number of programs: anti-age, anti-stress, happy weekend and anti-cellulite. Packages are also available which include massage, jacuzzi with thermal water, aromatic baths, Finnish and vibro-saunas, and cosmetic treatment.
- Thermal bath (indoor swimming pool) … 150,00 rsd (1 eur)
- Jacuzzi& thermal bath (indoor swimming pool) … 500,00 rsd (4 eur)
- Sauna&thermal bath (indoor swimmingpool) … 500,00 rsd (4 eur)
- Jacuzzi bath … 350,00 (3 eur)
- Oriental massage … 800,00 RSD (6.5 EUR)
- Foot massage … 500,00 rsd (4 eur)
- Massage with aromatic olis (whole body) … 1500,00 RSD (12 EUR)
- Ayurveda (massage with warm oil) … 4.000,00 RSD (35 EUR)
- King’s massage (90 min) … 5000,00 RSD (40 EUR)
Massage Scheduling Phone:
+ 381 18 502 170
8:00 AM- 08:00 PM