The best way to perceive the beauties of nature is hiking and mountaineering. The mountains in the surroundings of Nis- Suva, Svrljig, Kalafat and Selicevica, except for the recreation and enjoyment in natural beauty and rarities, will provide you with a possibility to get acquainted with cultural and historical heritage of this region.
We recommend the tour of the following tracks:
- Selicevica tour: Nis- Velika Tumba- Koritnik ( KT01-KT03)-Length of the track: 31.5 km, ascent 1400 m; descent 1000 m;
- Ridge tour on Suva mountain: Koritnik-Mosor Trem-Sokolov kamen-Passarelo(KT03-KT07)-length of the track: 29 km, ascent: 2.180 m, descent 1.370 m;
- The best view points: Pasarelo- Divna Gorica- Krupac (KT07-KT08)-length of the track: 22.5 km, ascent 700 m, descent 1.900 m;
- Svrljig mountains tour: Krupac- Svrljig mountains- Oreovac (KT09-KT011)-length of the track: 29 km,ascent: 2.070 m, descent 1.680 m;
- Kalafat mountain tour: Oreovac-Kalafat-Kamenica hill- Nis (KT12-KT01)-length of the track: 31 km, ascent 800 m, descent 1.200 m;
- Towards the highest peak of Suva mountain: Bojanine vode- Trem 1.809 m-total length of the track: 14 km, height difference: 1.900 m, lowest point: 564 m, highest point: 1.809 m, required time: 6-8 h.
ORGANIZED PLANINATION, BREEDING, PLANNING GUIDELINES:
Mountaineering club ’’Zeleznicar’’
Phone: +381 18 515 866